Wednesday, September 25, 2002

I'M GOING TO GO SEE KRYS IN 16 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you Jesus. my parents can be cool when they feel like it. so yeah i'm taking a road trip with some friends from church that are going to cali that weekend anyway and I"m tagging along! yessssssssss. and all i have to pay for is gas. and i'm taking all my food so i dont have to buy any. i swear. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...
I GOT TO TALK TO ALI TWICE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
once online and then she called me! yay for ali. i love a good chat to an aussie. man you guys should pray for her. it's a very stressfull week. I wish I was there, i'd take her to starbucks and tell her not to stress, and I'd drink good wine and dance at the wedding, but mostly I wish I coudl just go give her a BIG hug. damn pacific ocean. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...
I ACTUALLY STUDIED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have turned a new studious leaf. I find religions very interesting. if I wasnt going into ministry I think I'd become a religion professor at some christian uni and train missionaries. how fun would that be!