Thursday, September 19, 2002

today was so rock n roll. started off kinda bad. kinda a roll over from last night. but that's ok. that's life. life's life. deep I know. I'm just in this "roll with the punches" mood. I get so worked up. people get so worked up. It's just life. This is NOT what it's about. Heaven is gonna be good man. can't wait. Hm yes, but today was rocking because I finally got up the guts to talk to this girl that i've been sitting next to in religions for the past 4 weeks or so. Actually I dont think I got the guts, I think it was like I opened my mouth and God talked. seriously. I dont even remember what I said. or how I got tot he point of saying it. but yeah we talked heaps....and my dad wants the phone. I shall finish with all the fun details of my new friendship with Barbara.