Thursday, October 24, 2002

i just told my religions professor that I copied all the answers on our packet we got back today. he said he didn't care if we helped eachother out on the packets. I told him it wasn't exactly help, it was me panicking and not realizing the thing was due that day. He said it was ok, and thanked me for being honest. I really wanted some sort of consequence because I copied off of Barbara. I wanted to be able to tell her sorry for using her like that and that I was getting points knocked off. or had to redo it myself for a lower grade. or something. but now I just have to tell her next week (cause she's gone for a couple days) that I'm sorry for cheating off of her, but "it's ok".
"What I do I don't want to do
And so goes the story....
Through my weakness shine
Show me grace"