Friday, October 04, 2002

praise God for the weekend. man I have been waiting for this weekend since LAST weekend! I've got alot of work to do, but at least I get to sleep in! yay! so I'll be at krys' place in a week. that's a major yay. I realized today that I only have 3 months left here. another major yay. I had some stinking really good wine tonight. Nothing beats a good aussie shiraz with philipino chicken. I'm pretty tired, but for some reason I'm feeling really compelled to write a list...so here goes nothing. apologies for any delusional rambling.

1. Favorite tv show episode this week: "THe Amazing Race 3" it was the season premire, and I swear that's the best show on tele.
2. Song I can't get out of my head at the moment: John Mayer "Comfortable"
3. Favorite illegally obtained cd: Hillsong Blessed I finally downloaded all the songs at work. there's got to be some huge lecture in downloading a worship cd. but man, it's awesome.
4. Musical frustration of the moment: I have this really cool progression and melody and stuff, but no words. no words at ALL. soooooo annoying. this never happens tome.
5. Book of the moment: The Sacred Romance I'm reading it again. I wasn't really at a point to receive it when I read it the first time, so I"m going back for more.
6. Anticipation of the week: hanging with krys next weekend. this shouldnt be possible, but it is.
7. cool scripture of the moment: psalm 119:41-48 reeeeeeeeeeally good stuff.
8. Major blessing of the moment; just having some incrediblly rad conversations with people that I love.
9. Hopeless situation of the week: the Dbacks making it out of the first round of the playoffs. If they do, that will definitily prove God's exsistance for anyone doubting. baseball is the sport of the divinity you know.
10. Hopeful situation of the week: the Giants not making it out of the first round of the play offs. THe only way I would root for the Giants is if they were playing the Yankees. oo. gives me shivers. Like the Lion King...mufassa, mufassa, mufassa
11. Weird science rumor: at dinner tonight, Steve said he heard some scientists are trying to genetically engineer boneless chickens. THere was a very long, and humorus disscusion about "Chicken blobs" following.
12. Weirdest thing I did all week: Go to the Church of Scientology. "Yes the freaking wall is still there!"
13. Exciting weather news of the week: It's fallllllllllllllll! praise the Lord, it's under 80!!! and somewhere in the mountains got 4 1/2 inches of snow the other day! inconceivable.

well faithful few, I suddenly just became overwhelmed with sleepiness, so I"m out. if I think of anything else I will add it tomorrow. later.