Sunday, October 13, 2002

soooooooooooooooooo guess what???? I got to see krys this weekend! yeah it was really cool. we had a good chat and stuff. I got to meet her friend Avery(office supplies). and I even got to hear her choir sing! lots of girls. ok enough with the deception.
Krys' choir was on the christian station last night cause they sang at the crystal(haha) cathedral last week, and they had that service on tv this week. soooooooo when it first came on and they said her choir would be on I called her up, but she didnt answer. =( but THEN she called me back RIGHT as her choir started singing. It was super cool. They did so many close ups on her too! it was histerical. like one time it was like her whole face taking up the screen, then they like panned out or something. but yeah it was so funny cause I got to talk to her and see her at the same time. krys thought it was funny too cause she was like "yeah so you totally still got to see me this weekend". hm yeha not so much. well I guess in a VERY technical sense. but hey I'm not complaining. it was the most fun I had all weekend. definitely more fun than Mr. Deeds. ha. aight well I'm out to church. just thought you all would like to know that God is good, casue He still worked it out for me to see krys! (too bad she didnt get to see me! ha) oh, and if you too would like to see krys just go here and you'll have to scroll down to underneath the big red button that says "watch" and the fourth option down says "Crystal Cathedral Choir". well that's a lie. so click on that and you should be set. and if your computer is ghetto like this one i'm ususing at the moment it'll be not so much a streaming video but a slide show. ha. the audio is good however. hm, i dont think krys will be mad at me for this. oh well. but yeah she's on the right. my right. her left. I think i'm gonna go wash the floor now...