Thursday, December 19, 2002

You might not believe this. I barely believed it while it was happening. My dad said he was proud of me for going back to Australia. For working so hard to put everything together and following my convictions and beliefs. I know. I'm like crying just thinking about it. BUt he said it. And I believe he meant it. He said he wished he would've done more of what I'm doing now when he was young, but he was in such a hurry to get "started on life". Plus I think he had an ultimatum from my mom to either love her or leave her. ha. I guess that would change things up a bit. And that was just a tiny part of a really good, deep conversation we had. It's amazing what happens when dad and I are alone together. We always end up talking. It's like we can't do it when everyone else is around, but once they are gone it's like freedom. I'm so gonna miss my family. I know sometimes I can't wait to leave them again, but really, It's gonna be hard. AH! stop thinking.
ok
on a much lighter note. Once again on Survivor the wrong person won. I swear this show just shows the truth of our society. The host asked like 5 different people if they lied through out they game, and they all started their answer with something like "well I wouldn't call it lying..." yeah. right.it's horrible. The funniest part is that on the very first episode of this season I said Bryan is going to win cause he's a used car salesman, and they can decieve anyone. I was right. Shoulda been in Vegas dang it.
well I'm off to bed.
Praise God hey. Cause no matter what sito you're in He is always worthy of it.