Tuesday, January 07, 2003

sometimes I forget that I'm leaving next week. I know it sounds crazy.
but tonight I was just chilling having the most relaxing evening I've had in a loooooooooooooooooong time. I read, busted some guitar, watched a litte (very little) tv. And then I'd randomly think, hey this is all changing. It's one of those thigns that you don't realize the magnatude of what you are doing until it's already done. I'm anxious to go. Sad to leave. I'm clinging to God and his turth and promises. I dread the thought of having to find a new job. I don't want to work at cooooooooooles. I quite like my job, thanks.
I'm tired. I haven't been getting lots of sleep lately. And I konw the next few days aren't gonna be great either. Too much excitement. TOo bad I can't forget I'm leaving when Im trying to fall asleep. SO I end up staying up way too late watching tele or reading or playing until I'm like dropping dead. I know this can not be good for my immune system which has been exposed to countless flu viruses this week. blah.
All this to say... I'm going to bed. Goodnight.