Wednesday, September 03, 2003

So I found my wallet. Praise the Lord. Just thought you'd all like to know.
There's so much in my head and in my heart right now...unfortunately I have to go grocery shopping but suffice it to say that I love Jesus. I'm gonna put some notes up in here sometime. But I don't even have words there is just this something inside me that has been reborn. I feel like I have faith like a mustard seed and that mountains in my life actually ARE moving. I feel like I walk with Jesus and that at any time I can just turn and talk to Him and He'll talk back. I can't explain it but something's changing and I'm excited and slightly intimidated cause I know I'm not going to be able to maintain the standard of living I have right now. Habits have to change, thinking has to change, mindsets need to change. It'll be good. it's all about the journey. more later...a girls gotta eat.