Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Hi ho kids. Well I'm going to be signing off for a few days. Not that I've really been keeping y'all up to date but now I have a ligitimate excuse. Besides the whole "my dad's having heart surgery" thing. I'm going home!!!!!!! Well not really cause that would mean I'd be dying and I'm not ready to do that yet. But I am going to AZ. Yes miracle of miracles I'm flying out this morning and will only be there for a couple days but I'm thankful for the opportunity. I'm trying to think if anyone I know reads this lives in phoenix. ummmm kara I think you might be the only one. I'll try to give you a call and see you. My aunt is trying to manipulate me with the fact that she's buying my ticket so therefore I should spend more time with her than my friends. whatever. um, if anyone else is in the phoenix area and I don't get to see you...sorry. I'm only one person with slightly under 3 days to see lots of people. Doesn't mean I don't love ya.
peace out