Sunday, November 23, 2003

If you came here seeking out some substance regarding the life of one Aussie-American, I'm sorry you may be dissapointed.
I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you that you must run, not walk, not saunter, not even jog, but run to your nearest bookstore and buy the new book "Waking the Dead" by John Eldrege. If you don't have any money, borrow some or ask the manager at the store if you can have a copy for "charity". Tell him he can use it as a tax write off. If you must wait, ask for it for Christmas. Tell your family it's the only thing you want. If you end up getting ten copies of it, give the other 9 to people who don't have it.
Seriously people I can't express in words how much you need to read this book. I'm sure if you've read other Eldrege books, I won't have to work too hard to convince you, but if you haven't, well...then you haven't lived. And I don't think that's an over exaggeration by any means.
Basically, just quit your whining and go get this book.
"Waking the Dead" by John Eldrege.
Go!