Sunday, November 02, 2003

I'm home sick. For Sydney. For friends, and Hillsong, and Bo-Ma, and normalcy. It's too easy here. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy here. It's too easy to live, and too easy to live with out God. Just a couple weeks ago I was in straya and dreaming of people in America, not necessarily wanting to come home, but missing people. Now I'm here and dreaming of people back at college. And today it's bad. I physically feel it. Especially in church today. I know my dad knows this church has a long way to go (and I second that emotion) but when people are singing "Oh the wonderful cross, bids me come and die and find that I may truely live..." with a FROWN! and stiff like a mummy, I'm thinking...something is wrong here! The other night I walked my family through parts of the Hope DVD and my grandpa asked "What's with all the jumping". ANd I'm thinking, "How can you not!"
More later.