Wednesday, December 24, 2003

My heart aches
It longs for you
And the distance seems
Impossible to breakthrough

Don't try
To cover up your tears
The pain is too real
And doesn't easily disappear

Comforter, where are you now
My soul is weary and heavy
And waiting for you

Away in a manger
And so far from home
Al I want right now
Is to know I'm not alone
...to know I'm not alone
... I just want to go home

Comforter, where are you now
My sould is weary and heavy
And waiting for you




Just FYI that's not what is seems...kinda
Merry Christmas! I'm off to church (seriously WHO goes to church on Christmas day!) then the beach! God bless Australia. I'm seriously loving this christmas though...it is so rich with meaning.
Well I'm out. If you're with your family this Christmas, just love on them and don't take them for granted. You never know where next year may find you.