Sunday, December 21, 2003

So...maccas. (that's McDonald's)
Today was my first shift. It's pretty much like a greasier, busier Bo-Ma (that's Boston Market). It's not bad, once you get over the initial "I can't believe it's come to this" shock factor. It's all about worshiping God and singing. Then you remember why you're actually there. The other good thing is that this maccas is especially busy which means the time flys. Much more so than at Bo-Ma.
I made french fries today. May I suggest that you NEVER eat the fries at that place. I mean not that you didn't already know that, but yeah, it's hecka gross. The oil they use is seriously stored as solid lard. mmmmm.
I really don't want to say anymore about this...I'm just thankful for the provision. And praying for something a tad more...enjoyable.