Friday, January 23, 2004

less than a week to go and counting. Definitely counting. It's really confusing as to why I'm so anxious to get out of here. Maybe it's the fact that I really want to start working so I can start digging myself out of this debt. Maybe it's cause I know my time here is up. Maybe it's because the whole past 3 weeks have been like dying slowly as opposed to being shot in the head. Maybe it's because I just keep thinking of all the hugs waiting for me in America. Sorry if that sounds lame. But I can't wait to hug my mommy, and my daddy, and my brother, and my friends that I'm going to encounter along the way.
I really don't think the reality has set in yet. This is my last weekend in church. That makes my heart hurt. I really can't think about it too much. I really do believe it's the best church in the world. I mean I havent been to every church in the world, but I've been to a lot and it's got a lot going for it.
Now it's time for some complete and utter shallowness...

I got my hair cut, colored, and straightened today. I kind of went on a spending money rampage at the mall, you know, cause I have so much. But I REALLY needed to get my hair done, and this one salon has a promo for 6 free foils with a cut and style so there ya go. I had him straighten it for the style. I'm sorry but I am a stumbling block right now.
I also bought long shorts cause they are on sale here and we don't have them in America. I got a new purse for $10 cause it's time for me to grow up, and the one I have is falling apart. And last but not least I got "Home" from the Dixie Chicks. It was on a mad sale at HMV and I had a random dream about the Dixie Chicks last night and I'm in a really random blue grassy kinda mood. So there ya go. Vanity at it's finest.

I think I'm done. Thanks to everyone who's emailed me answers to the questions. I've been thinking that they're really lame recently. Like it just seems really obvious, like of course we relate to God the way we relate to humans, that's why we get screwed up perceptions of Him. But I think there's more to it than that. I don't know what I'm so passionate about all this right now, but we'll see what comes of it hey.
I'm off to run my fingers through my hair allllllllll night long, just cause I can.