Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Well...
I've got about an hour before leah shows up about 2 hours before I need to leave for the airport and about 6 hours before I fly.
Last night was super cool. I didn't sleep...well maybe about 2 hours. But all the TAFE girls plus Amy were just hanging at heather and krystys. Man, it was so good. We laughed, we cried, we swore, we faught, we laughed some more, just like the good old days. We watched a home video of heathers of like when ALL the girls were here and basically of our summer. I have absolutely no regrets about everything. Most people have this whole "I want to live with no regrets" motto in life, and that's good, one of my favorite JK songs, but like seriously we're human, we screw up, and we're gonna have regrets. I guess I could think of a few things that I wish I would have done better while I was here, or with more passion, but over all I don't regret any of it.
Hm...I guess that's it. I guess the next time I write will be from the States. That's weird. weeeeeeeeeeeed.