Friday, February 20, 2004

Life is so unfair. So incredibly, absolutely, stinking unfair. I'd like to blame Adam, and Eve, and Satan...since really wouldn't he have been the first to sin? I'd like to have a reason, and I'd like God to fix everything. I'd like to actually be witnessing this VICTORY the Bible claims we have through Christ. Victory over sin, death, and the grave but not lame insurance companies and government agencies? I thought your 20's were for hanging with friends, and pretending to be serious in cafe's when you really just wanted to go watch Friends, and becomming responsible but not with too much responsibility in tow, and drinking, and having boundless energy, and doing stupid things like moving to Sydney for a year simply because you CAN.
Your 20's are NOT for lying sick in bed, struggling to physically be able to check your email, fighting with crap "customer service" people, wondering where your next pay check is coming from, or if it's coming at all, or anything at all that is generally related to people in their 70's and 80's!!!!
Life is unfair, and it sucks, and I hate it, and there's nothing I can do about it, and I know "the best thing I can do is pray" but that doesn't seem like enough with the shit hits the fan AGAIN. Damn.

Do me a favor if you're reading this, and do not for ONE MOMENT take for granted any health, prosperity, security, abundance, friendships, or anything that you have been blessed with. And if you have more than you know what to do with, GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T! It's too bad communisim only works on paper.