Monday, March 15, 2004

Hallelujah it's baseball season!!!!
Today I caught my first spring training game on ESPN2 and it was glorious. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Seriously do you know how long it's been since I've seen a baseball game. I just hope I can get back to AZ before the season is over, because the Rangers suck and they are American League which honestly, I don't understand so much. The whole pitchers not batting thing, it's just lame. I mean once you've seen Randy Johnson at bat I'm sure you would vote that all pictchers should bat for comedy reasons alone. Anyway, it's just good to be in a country where the sport that involves a bat and a ball is actually interesting and fun to watch.
This morning i watched a monolouge by Julia Sweeny (the lady that played "Pat" on SNL in the 90's) it was all about this year in her life where her brother got cancer and died, she got cancer and had a historectomy, and her parents moved into her house for 9 months. It was really good but once again brought up the question of how do people go through life with out God. Puredeadcrazy I say.