Wednesday, March 24, 2004

wow. I don't even know where to begin. It feels like it's been AGES since I've blogged. And in "normal" Melanie time it has been. The thing is that they have actually been keeping me decently busy here the past few days, and when I haven't been busy it's because the "boss" has been on my comp. At the moment there is no work and no boss. The other excuse for my lack of blog is that by the end of the day here my eyes are literally red and blod shot from being in flourescent lighting and looking at a computer screen for 8 hours and the last thing I want to do when I get home is jump back on the computer. But seriously i have had blogs running through my head for days people. Finally last night I got a chance to start writing things out in my paper journal, I kept going today at lunch as well. It has seriously been ages since I have used my journal as a "journal". I think one reason is that the journal I have right now is not my optimal journal size preference so I use it for writing, and sermons, and lots of good things, but not journaling too much. Except now I am. And I've actually found that there are some benefits to smaller pages. And the fact that my journal fits in my purse, so I can take it anywhere which is cool.
Yesterday I actually had a blog started about the evils of credit and credit card companies, but got "interrupted" by work. And actually a lot of the blogs that have been running through my head have seemed to fade into insignificance, which I'm actually really glad about. I think I use this forum to whinge too much and I'm gonna start to try and change that cause seriously if people read this they don't want to hear about crap that's going on in someone's life...you can turn the news on to do that. And honestly I think I tend to focus on the crap a bit too much. I mean I know that I need to process stuff cause if I don't I'll start to twitch, but I think I need to start looking at life differently. I really shouldn't be allowed to complain about anything. Including that man in a blue truck who was incredibly rude and wouldn't let me over on the on ramp to the freeway this morning. But I have forgiven him. Obviously. =) So here's the deal people, I'm gonna start trying to keep this a bit more "up", and send the crap to the paper. not that I'm feeling like I need to hide stuff or not be real but, you know what I"m saying yeah?

Wow I thought I had totally lost that post. Not so my friend.
Well the truth is I really have no desire to blog right now, so um I'm not gonna. I'm really tired and the day's just starting. But in keeping with the above new blog requirements, the good news is tomorrow is FRIDAY!

mas later people.