Thursday, April 08, 2004

Back to the "thankful" post...

I am SO thankful that I am not called into the business world. No matter how tough I may think I am, and how "unsensative" I claim to be I could never cut it. There have been probably 3 seperate times this afternoon, just after lunch, when I seriously wanted to cry. Why are business people so mean? Why are they in such a hurry? Why are they so flaming arrogant that every thing they say is derrogatory. Part of me knows I could thrive in this environment. I would become hard, cold, mean, bitchy (not swearing), I'd always be in a hurry, and I think I would be pretty successful. I know my flesh. It would absolutely love it. However, I can tell that God has done a work in me, because nothing of this lifestyle appeals to me. I would not like to be friends with or get to know better any of the people I have met in this office...and now I must depart...