Thursday, April 15, 2004

Lessons I have learned today:

1. Whatever is going on with blogger's new design sucks, and if it's permanent I might just take up xanga on their offer.

2. The m&m's inside those black and white packages are actually black and white themselves. Kinda creepy.

3. Do not trust the directions given by the Starbucks online locator system. I followed the driving directions they gave me perfectly and found myself in the dead end cul-de-sac of a neighborhood. Maybe it was directions to the Starbucks family residence. I dunno. Either way I did not get my iced Americano I was hoping for.

4. Teenagers should not be allowed to drive because they are rude, dangerous, and play loud country music at the gas station just to annoy everyone around them.


On another note, I am VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY excited about going to see Sara Groves tonight. And sadly enough, I'm excited about going by myself. I think I already said this, but I can't really remember due to the early onset alzheimer's but I'd much rather go to a concert by myself than with someone who has lukewarm feelings about the artist. Also it's alot easier to get a good seat that way. "Room for one?" oh yeah.