Tuesday, May 18, 2004

oh man, I hate season finales. The cliffhangers that make you wait 4 months before any resolution. arggggg. Tonight was Gilmore Girls, and in 20 minutes it will be Judging Amy. (actually it's on now, I started talking to Mike, and haven't gotten too far.)
GG was totally bitter sweet. It's about dang time Loreli and Luke hook up. That made my heart happy. And I hope Jason saw it, maybe that will be the first season of the premier. If I were the writer, that's what I would have happen. If anyone remembers the episode that started with Loreli dreaming that they were married and she was pregnant and you were totally mad that it ended up being a dream, you'll understand why this is such a long awaited good thing.
On the other end of the spectrum is Rory and Dean. And I do believe this is worthy of a "What the hell!" Sleeping with a married man! Loosing your virginity to an ex-boyfriend that is now married. What a way to go. I would have been soooooooooooooo happy if it was Dean and he was married to Rory, but that is not the case, and so I am not happy. I don't even hope that Dean ends up divorcing Lyndsay. I hope they work it out, after he cheated on her, and that Dean and Rory both have to reap the consequences. That kind of sounds a little "Bible-belt-fire-and-brimstone". What can I say. I live in Texas. Seriously though, I hope the writers choose to show the reality instead of the fantasy.

I have much more to say, but I need to go catch up on my Judging Amy. I just had to vent about Gilmore Girls. Back me up Jack. I'm about to get shot down by a bunch of Hatahs. =)