Sunday, May 16, 2004

So guess what? i'm kind of excited.
I talked to this guy at church today who has a recording studio in his home like FULL on studio, and he was really excited. He gave me a cd of stuff that has been produced there. IT was hard to get past the HORRIBLE musicianship to really listen to production quality, but it was actually really decent. Though I don't know why people always feel the need to put the "tin can" reverb on vocals. Drives me nuts. If you can sing, sing...if you can't, effects are only going to make it worse. Like that one Cher song, "Do you believe in love" or something, where she sounded like a robot. Didn't really help her in my opinion.
Anyway, so now I"m going through songs, and I REEEEEEEEEEEALLY wish I had journals here, but this is also why I am thanking God for blogger. I remembered there was one set of lyrics I kind of liked that I posted up a loooooooooooong time ago. Well august, that's a long time for my memory. And I found it. Yay. Now the crap thing is that my guitar broke a string, and I have no backup. Lame. I might have to go out. So now all I need is for Leah, Krys, and Ali to all fly out here and help me. =) Or any combination of pairs or singles of the above. I'd also take Christian, Adri, or Stephen just anyone I can work with.
"I'm all aloooooone..." Actually there are some college kids comming back that might be up for it. Anyway, that's all. Latah.