Friday, May 14, 2004

Thanks krys for giving my my guestbook and my entenation comments back. =) Now you can all sign and comment allllllllll the time.

Well, the temp agency saga continues my friends.
This afternoon while I was finishing the remainder of my DQ Reese's Blizzard that I got last night after Matt's award ceremony, Jenni called and said...
J: "Please don't kill me"
M: "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"
J: "The client just called and cancelled the order for next week"
M: "You're joking me"
J: "No, I'm so sorry hon. Feel free to call the other agency and just let me know if they find you anything. I'm so sorry, but you know I'm trying to keep you busy"
M: "Yeah, it's not your fault. Thanks."

Do they even KNOW the turmoil they put me through. Good greif.
So I call back #2, ask to talk to Rhonda get the same, "Who are you, why do you want to talk to her, what is it regarding?" Please don't treat me like I'm an idiot. Thanks. I never got a chance to explain the "flaking out" to her and I wanted to make sure she knew that I really wasn't flaking, and that now I was available if anything came up. She understood and said she did have a job to put me on and so now I have a job in freaking IRVING! It will take me a life time to drive there in rush hour. But it pays good, so I'm not going to complain. It sounds like what I was doing the other week at GTESS, filing, helping HR clean up their personell stuff. Yippee skipy. blech.

I think I'm going to go see Mean Girls tonight. I think it might be the biography of the #2 people I've been dealing with. I should actually call the girl I"m meant to go out with. Oh my gosh, I"m going out. Do you even understand that this is the first time since like February that I'll go out with someone I'm not related to. Wow.