Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I miss Hillsong so much. Like it doesn't ever really go away, it just ebbs and flows. I miss it, especially when I get emails from people telling me all that is going on. It kills me. What's even harder is that I'm not feeling called back there in the slightest. At least not anytime soon. I mean who knows what will happen 10 years down the road. People keep asking "When are you coming back to college, blah blah blah". It's like they are all expecting me to come back. My friend Krysty Kay has even started burping out loud in my honor! This is the girl who used to claim she never farted or burped. When I watch hills tv, it's so surreal. When I see the worship center, it's like, home and I find myself thinking about being there on whatever the proceeding sunday will be. Cause I forget that I don't go to church there any more. I so wish God would release me to go back there. My visa is still good until January. I know I'm in Dallas for a reason. But I was in Sydney for a reason too. Why can't I still be in Sydney for a reason? Blah blah blah. I think I'm going to bed, cause I need to be awake for work tomorrow. (That last sentence was slightly laced with sarcasm.)