Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I'm feeling a slight bit like Donkey right now...

"I'm all aloooooooooone, there's no one here besiiiiide meee".

Yeah, sing a sad song, Liene's gone and now it's back to the real world. I'm going to try and not go off on too huge of a winge but, you have no idea how sick I am of saying "good bye" to people. I feel like for the past 3 years all I've been doing is saying good bye. It sucks a lot. A LOT. I'm over it. It's time to say "hi" and stick around in one place for a while. I think that's one thing about marriage that is appealing to me right now. Even if you get annoyed at eachother once in a while, at least there is someone you won't have to say good bye to. I think after I dropped L off I cried maybe 5 tears...not that I was counting, there would have been more except I was trying to navigate my way around a strange city. Actually last night before I went to bed, I wrote some stuff in my jounal that didn't end up half bad (we went to this cafe that had a poetry reading night last night, so I was in a really weird mood). I might get that up sometime...but it's kinda sad. Anyway...

I have to have to have to write about the cafe last night, and liene, you are not allowed to until I get a chance to, but I have to go to bed cause, damn it, I have to wake up in the morning. What is that about????? Night.