Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Well I have good news. However, I'm in sensativity training, so I'm not going to go all hog wild about it.
I bought a car today. First, that's a really weird thing to say. Second, it's just an absolute testimony to God's faithfulness. My mom even said so, and that's amazing.
After work tonight, my dad and I looked at about 4-5 cars. They were all a good price, but all would have needed to have some work done. And all had well over 100,000 miles. I had called earlier on a Saturn that was for sale, and we were in the area so we went and took a look at it. Can I just say that it is EXACTLY what I have been wanting this entire time that I have been looking at and thinking about buying a car. Exactly. It is in such good shape, relatively low miles for the year, it's a 1995, well maintained, and the abundance of God's blessing manifested it self in the form of an awesome cd player. hallelujah. And seriously...got such a good deal on it.

And the best thing, is that finally...FINALLY I can put this whole car saga to rest, and get on with my life. Like registering for classes. Yeah, you'll be hearing all about that soon enough. As for now, I need to go straighten my hair.