Wednesday, July 28, 2004

ok well I fixed the "block quote" thing.  But the rest of my formatting is screwed up and I don't know why, or how to fix it.  So if you know anything about that and would like to help me, I'll give you all my secret info so you can bust into my account.

On another note, I found the RADDEST web site today. http://www.accuradio.com
It's the best online radio site I've run across.  They have the best catagories...my fave so far being "OZ Rock".  Seriously, all the great music we don't get over here in the Crap Music States of America.  And the other cool thing is if there is a band or artist in their pre-set play list that you don't want to listen to, you can "deselect" them and some what personalize your own play list. awesome.  Check them out.  It's totally free.  Lots of good jazz, modern rock, indie rock, standards, etc. too.