Thursday, August 12, 2004

I'm here. It's amazing.
A-ma-zing.

I can't believe it will only be a week tomorrow. It almost feels as if I never left. Although it does still kind of weird me out that I see Liene everyday. Definitely a good weird though.

I started work on Monday. It's going to be interesting. It's great and I love it, but I'm basically doing two jobs in one place and keeping track of a million different things. There is this big potluck/ministry fair happening this sunday at church and both youth and TSPA (Trinity School of Performing Arts...that will be in here alot) need stuff done and the deadline is pretty much now so it's just really intense. But awesome.

There's a million things I could say, but I"m pretty tired, and I have some what of an early morning so I think I'm going to head off. Hopefully sometime I'll get a chance to actually write. Don't hold your breath though.