Sunday, November 28, 2004

ok so after I wrote that post yesterday I was feeling a bit ridiculous and out of control, so I spent sometime praying and it was really good. I have been in a bit of a rut with the whole prayer thing recently, but it just flowed very naturally. I started off just praying about "stuff" that happened yesterday and just totally handing it over to God and just claiming that I am not in control. I am NOT the control princess. Nor do I have any desire to be. This is something that is definitely way out of my control, but I think I'm just going to have to keep verbalizing that to God. daily. Hourly possibly. So yeah after that I've just had a whole lot of peace about it...whatever "it" is. We talked for a while today and yeah it was just really good, and I don't know I just have a definite peace about where ever this goes. It will be nice once the semester is over and there's no school and no classes and he'll be around and we can hang out more. blah.

Oh and for the record...this is a very shameful moment for me...I actually fell asleep while watching Hillsong last night. So I don't know if Brian had any ironic prophetic words for me. And speaking of bed, I think I'm going to start making my way there now.
Peace out, Napoleon.