Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Today was less fucked than yesterday, but I've still seen better days.
Actually this morning was pretty much just a continuation of yesterday. And I had to go to my first two classes this morning because I had bloody tests. Both of which I'm sure I did quite well on. Anyway, so after my classes I usually practice for an hour and a half before my next class. So today I go sit down in the practice room and just start crying. I couldn't sing. I couldn't play. Like I literally couldn't, and I also had no desire to. You know things are not good when melanie can't/won't sing. Generally I can't stop myself from singing. Kind of like the kid in About a Boy...strummin my pain with his fingers. Anyway, so I said mahalo y mahalo I'm going to go talk to liene. That actually helped a lot. Sometimes I feel like I'm just bitching to her with no result, but it helped to bring a lot of clarity to some stuff. We'll see.
I just want Jesus.