Monday, February 07, 2005

I just need to vent. Hopefully it won't be too painful.

I want to move oooooooooooooout! The lady I live with is driving me INSANE, and I need to get out of here. Oh my gosh. Last year I lived with 9 other girls, and never was I so desperate to get out as I am now. Actually I really really liked living there. After that I lived with 2 other girls and a married couple. Again, no major issues there. 5 people in one house and only a few minor conflicts. This woman drives me crazy. I hate being at my house, I hate coming home when she is here. Home is not relaxing for me, and that's what home should be like. The frustrating thing is that I can't really pin down what specifically is so annoying about her. I think it's just personality differences. My friend meg thinks she is trying to "mother" me. I guess that could be part of it. She does everything for me, which I know sounds like a good deal, but for a person who very highly values their independance it seriously feels demeaning.
The problem is, I have no where to move out to, and no one to move out with. The other problem is that I have pretty stinking cheap rent right now. But dude, I would definitely rather pay more and get into a more sane living situation than keep living in one that is this stressful. Ok so that's my vent. I'm hoping my trip to San Antonio this week will give me a nice break and help me to get through the next couple months until I can escape again. Or until I find new people to live with.