Monday, May 09, 2005

I'm free. Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Free. Free. Free at last, free at last thank God Almighty I'm free at last. Yes, today was juries, and though it didn't go great, it went and at this point that's all that matters. Really who can tell the difference between "aus dem walde" and "aus geplunder"? IF you mix them up does it really matter? I'm sure they noticed but like I said, it's over. Hallelujah!

I've been meaning to write some deep stuff in here for some time now, but at the moment it has all left my brain in the excitement of summer and a new cd (I got the American release of John Butler Trio's Sunrise Over Sea...nothing says summer like "Zebra" cranked to 20 in the car with the windows down.) and watching my own Neighbours marathon in celebration of FREEDOM!

I'll return with the deep later.