Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Oh yeah, welcome to my new summery blog. You can smell the fresh cut grass, and feel the heat can't you? You can in AZ anyway. It's like in the 100's. That's why I'm leaving this weekend. My aunt and uncle are taking me to San Diego for my birthday. Actually today was the first swim of the season. A couple days ago was the first sun worshiping session of the season. I didn't really lay out last summer cause it's miserably humid in Dallas and we didn't have a pool and I was working all the bloody time. But now since my summer consists of work that requires me to have a tan (you can't go to the lake with high schoolers and be pasty or else you will be mocked to death.) Hey I can dream can't I?

I'm watching Ellen right now. She is so freaking hilarious. Gwen Stefani is on. Is it wrong to admit I really like her? I don't know what her obsession with Japanese people is though. She always has Japanese in her videos. I don't know, I just really like her. Except that song where this video is like Alice in Wonderland. that freaks me out.

Um, so when you see krys tell her what a good job she did with my summer blog.