Sunday, November 13, 2005

Some of you may have heard that last Sunday my car got broken into at church and my cd player got ripped out. Well this week I have really out done myself.

I decided I would park in the front lot this week just for safety's sake. However I never park in the front lot and am not familiar with it...that combined with the blinding morning sun provided a lot of entertainment for people coming to church. I somehow managed to drive my car over not one, but two concrete parking barriers and a pole with a handicapped parking sign on it. I just plowed the sucker over. And I honestly was completely blinded to the whole thing. I didn't even know what had actually happened until I got out of my car and saw that my two front wheels were completely off the ground. I called a tow truck to come lift it off as to prevent any more damage from happening, and miraculously enough my car is running and driving fine. I love how Jesus protects me and has favor on me even in the midst of my own mistakes.

My only regret is that I didn't have a camera with me to take a picture of the whole scene. It was honestly hilarious.

Next Sunday I will be driving to church in faith that nothing will happen to me or my car.